Monday, July 23, 2012

Fall Sewing!

I know!!!!  It is entirely too early for starting fall sewing.  In most of the US that is probably the truth......ahem.  But here in the great Pacific Northwest it is only in the 60's.

Brrrr! 

These fleece coats are just the ticket for our chilly mornings on the coast.  Fleece is our year around friend.



Ella's Black & White Polka Dot coat Stats:
Pattern: Farbenmix Jade
Fabric: Fleece
Trim: velvet, lace and ric rac
Size: 128/132
Ella is 5 1/2 years old, 47" tall and 45 pounds





Soren's Grey Coat Stats:
Pattern: Farbenmix Jade
Fabric: Fleece
Trim: embroidered, velvet, lace and ric rac
Size: 134/140
Soren is 8 1/2 years old, 53" tall and 60 pounds
I made the pockets much deeper on this one and also added a Parka Zipper (it can unzip from the bottom up).

I love this pattern!  It goes together quickly and I think the results are charming.  The fit is super cute and very comfortable.  This pattern has a big sister called Jadela which is sized from tween to adult.  I am on the hunt for it! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this coat pattern! If you manage to find the adult pattern stateside, let me know!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete