Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Appreciating Teachers

All three of my children landed three of the most gifted teachers one could wish for.  I scrambled a little bit to pull together Teacher Appreciation gifts for this week.  As all three of my darlings are home sick from school today.  There just isn't much time for shopping or crafting for that matter with sick little people in the mix.

The plastic Flamingos just add that touch of class...don't you think?
They crack me up and I know they will give our teachers a bit of a chuckle.  Especially here in rainy Washington. I picked up the little sea grass totes and flamingos from the Target "dollar" bin for $2.50 each.  The potted lillies were $9 each from Lowes.  Easy Peasy!

For the flower tags I used up some scrap booking supplies that I had on hand.  The center medallion which reads "Thank You for helping me GROW up great!"  was found via  Skip to my Lou available as a free printable.  The creator of the printable and absolutely darling project to go along with it was Kami from Nobiggie.

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
Sonja

1 comment: